Advanced Markets offers money managers two options for easy one click trading on behalf of their clients.
PAMM (Percentage Allocation) gives the ability to deal multiple accounts from one master account using percentage-based allocations of a single order.
Managers may also choose LAMM (Leveraged/Lot Allocation) allowing the trader to allocate different trade lots/leveraged amounts to each account. This allows the money manager the flexibility to use different leverage to suit the needs of each client.
- Manager has ability to trade a group of clients using a percentage of equity distribution or a fixed leveraged distribution for each client to fit the trading needs.
- Managers can view the overall group as well as the individual clients at the same time for P&L, equity, margins… and much more.
- Managers can easily view the overall account net positions as well as all of the individual currency pairs by each client at the same time.
- Managers can choose which client in the group he wants to trade for.
- Ability to set risk setting for the group with minimum equity levels and daily draw downs.