FOX - Full Order eXecution
FOX – Full Order eXecution is a new feature that enables buy-side market participants to execute large trades anonymously, on aggregated multibank liquidity, in a single transaction with a single bank liquidity provider.
- One fill.
- One ticket.
- Full amount filled at desired rate.
- One price fill across multiple accounts.
- Only the bank streaming the best bid or offer gets the request.
- Only the client and liquidity provider know that trade exists.
- No market impact due to multiple providers filling a large ticket.
- Minimal information leakage.
- Client anonymity.
- Customizable amounts.